Monday, June 05, 2006

Hargrave license plates

I am in the process of trying to create a license plate for Virginia vehicles using Hargrave's seal. The process, if approved by Virginia, should take about 9 months. The best I can understand, after completion of approval the first 1,000 plates would cost $15.00 extra and $10.00 extra thereafter. I just received permission from Clay Draud to proceed with the process of establishing a plate for use by alumni, cadets, staff and family. I am wondering how much interest is out there for this. What better way to show our loyalty for a school that has taught us so much. I believe that there is some way to set up revenue sharing, with Hargrave getting part of each plate sold. What do all of you think?

Michael A. Lang
michael.lang@cbn.org
Class of '68

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»